-
December 10th, 2003, 02:53 AM
#21
Inactive Member
Hahaha, pretty in punk, i hope you dont think i was being serious, we obviosly dont have and jay and silent bob fans here. That was a George Carlin quote from their movie. You need to stop taking me so seriously.
Although hairy does sound like a hottie.
-
December 10th, 2003, 03:02 AM
#22
Inactive Member
Larry, I also thought of you as looking like the masturbating bear from Conan O'Brien. You're not nearly as hairy as you say.
-
December 10th, 2003, 03:20 AM
#23
Inactive Member
Did I take you seriously before Josh?
I dont remember...
-
December 10th, 2003, 03:33 AM
#24
HB Forum Owner
To the topic starter: I got one word for you.
MENUDO.
-
December 10th, 2003, 04:28 AM
#25
Inactive Member
Im sure I know way more gay people then you do. I have no problem with them at all. I am very fond of the ones I know.
But you guys arent gay. You just worship each other and it is disgusting...
-
December 10th, 2003, 04:39 AM
#26
Inactive Member
Hey two drink would that be Hairy Larry's larry or Hairy Larry's hairy larry?
Is it shaved or better yet waxed, or is it just one big hairy larry?
-
December 10th, 2003, 05:35 AM
#27
Inactive Member
Duuude, try some anti-fashion. What has happened to the kids of Amerika? It sure don't look like 1979 anymore.
[img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] punkjunker is back [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
-
December 10th, 2003, 12:49 PM
#28
Inactive Member
Damn pretty in punk, your starting to hurt my feelings, sniff sniff.
Oh yeah and the Masturbating bear is 2nd only to Triumph.
-
December 11th, 2003, 03:01 AM
#29
Inactive Member
Sorry pirate, i must have missed the question. Im moving out to Cali. to get the fuck away from this town and these people. Ive grown up in conservative ass ohio, and i hate it and the people here. The weather sucks, No good bands ever come here, and the more i see of this place, the more depressing it gets.
-
December 11th, 2003, 04:32 AM
#30
Inactive Member
WHAT JOSH?
I DONT GET IT?
ARE U MESSING WITH MY HEAD?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks